Doors and windows are an important element of every home and that is why it is vital to the design of a home. Bi-fold windows have become very popular in recent times. The energy efficient timber bi fold windows are stunning and highly functional. This kind of window will not only give your home an exquisite look but will also provide efficient and reliable service. Bi-fold windows are available in a variety of wooden range.
# Benefits bi-fold windows:
- Enhances Natural Light: The installation of Bi-fold windows floods a cabinet with natural light. Hence, you can spend quality time in the room and will surely love to halt there for a longer stretch. A bright and well-lit room creates a positive environment and encourages a family to spend time together.
- Is Compact: Bi-fold windows take very little space when you open them. This is because they usually concert in a back instead of sliding behind another window. This offers you the benefit of opening up the wall completely. If you have small space on the wall then timber bi fold windows are the best option. You will even be able to stack them outside if you do not have space in the room.
- Creates an Illusion of a Large Room: If you feel that you that your living room does not have sufficient space and it appear stuffy and confined, you can opt for bi-fold windows. Your living room isn’t the place for relaxing and you can feel miserable if space is compact. With the help of bi-fold windows, you will be able to have a larger and brighter living space. This is not just because of the extra light that it allows to enter, but also because of the fact that you will be able to open the doors right out.
- Fewer Electricity Bills: One of the best things about bi-fold windows is that you will be able to save a considerable amount of money on the electricity bills for you do not need fans, air conditioners, and coolers, all through the day as opening the windows allows sufficient amount of air to flow in.
- Creates an Attractive Appearance: If you want to achieve a contemporary and a simple look for your home, it can prove to be difficult for you. Modern houses are designed to be airy. Nonetheless, by installing bi-fold windows in your home, you will be able to easily create the effect. The best part about this is that you will not have to spend a fortune to get the effect.
# Tips to Clean Bi-Fold Windows
If you have to prolong the life of bifold windows, you need to clean and maintain it yourself. Given below are some of the tips that will help you to clean the timber bi fold windows.
- You can use a solution of vinegar for cleaning the windows. Make sure that you employ the right tools. Many people make the mistake of using kitchen towels, but it can leave scratches on the glass.
- Keep in mind that you need to clean the frames of the window gently. If you use heavy cleaning products and scrub too rigorously, it might damage the frame. Clean it with a damp cloth and dry it for avoiding marks and smears.
- Check the tracks of the bifold for debris and stones. Any kind of large object might hinder the smooth movement of the door and cause long-term damage. You can use a vacuum cleaner for removing the dirt.
Bi-fold windows are a massive style trend in the renovation and home industry. Apart from installing it in your home, you can also install it in your workshop and garage.